You are probably trying to map out your life for the next year or two and are wondering how much to budget to get rid of that regrettable tattoo. In the interests of transparency, we’ll agree with you right now: this is something you will need to budget for. In most – if not all – cases, it will cost more to remove your tattoo than it took to get it in the first place.
However, to paraphrase the end of that old MasterCard commercial: the cost of being happy in your skin…priceless.
Start With a Consult
We’ll start by saying that you will have a much more specific idea of the cost of your tattoo removal process after having a free consultation. You can do this at our clinic or online.
At this point, we will be able to look at your tattoo and give you an exact quote on how much each session will cost, and how long each session will take. We will also make an informed estimate on the number of sessions we will need to make that Ink-B-Gone (see what we did there?)
An added advantage to an in-person consultation is the fact that it will last for 30 minutes, which leaves time for a first session if you are so inclined.
Okay, we can hear you thinking, “This is a little vague for me!” so here are some specifics about how much one session of tattoo removal costs:
- 1 square inch: $75 per treatment
- 2 square inches: $100 per treatment
- 3 square inches: $150 per treatment
- 4 square inches: $200 per treatment
- 5-10 square inches: $250 per treatment
- Over 10 square inches will be priced during your free consultation and will be based on the time spent per session.
If you want a mathematical formula, it looks like this: Multiply the cost of each treatment session by the number of sessions you need to find your total cost.
Every Tattoo (and Removal!) Is Unique
Of course, that’s not the whole story. If it were, you wouldn’t necessarily need a consultation. Each tattoo is different, and each person is different, so the number of sessions you need will depend on several variables:
- How old your tattoo is
- Whether your tattoo was done by a professional or not
- How your body responds to treatment
- The size of your tattoo
- The color of your tattoo
- Where the tattoo is on your body
For more details about this, you may like to read our blog: How many Sessions Does it Take to Remove a Tattoo?
Some Final Notes on Your Cost:
- We remove breast cancer radiation tattoos for free.
- We offer a 10% discount to:
- Military personnel
- Law enforcement officers
- Fire protection employees
- We give you the choice of paying for each treatment when you come in or of saving some money by buying a package.
- It’s perfectly okay to take a pause at any point in your tattoo removal journey. We can’t decrease the length of time between your sessions, but we can increase the length of time between sessions.
- We offer gift certificates, so feel free to put this on your birthday wishlist for loved ones and friends.
When you’re ready to look into laser tattoo removal, it’s important to find a professional and expert technician you trust. Before you commit to anything, you can come in for a free consultation here at Ink-B-Gone, the leading laser tattoo removers in Colorado. We are conveniently located in Denver, but many of our clients visit us from out of state.
Feel free to follow us on our socials for more helpful tips and guidance:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/INKBGONE